Rod Stewart Cancels Cleveland Show, Postpones Cincinnati Date After 48-Hour Rest Order
Updated
Updated · Global News · Aug 11
Rod Stewart Cancels Cleveland Show, Postpones Cincinnati Date After 48-Hour Rest Order
3 articles · Updated · Global News · Aug 11
Summary
Cleveland’s Rocket Arena said Rod Stewart’s Tuesday show was canceled after doctors advised the 81-year-old singer to rest for at least 48 hours following a minor medical procedure.
Sunday’s Cincinnati concert at Riverbend Music Center had already been postponed at the last minute, with the venue saying the procedure required prompt attention and that a new date would be announced Tuesday.
Ticket holders for Cincinnati can use existing tickets for the rescheduled show, while Cleveland fans were told refunds are available at the point of purchase.
The disruption hits Stewart’s One Last Time tour days before scheduled stops at the Iowa State Fair on Aug. 14 and Kansas City on Aug. 15, ahead of his Las Vegas residency return.
The latest changes extend a run of recent setbacks that included a Niagara Falls postponement over aircraft trouble, a June onstage oxygen incident in Utah and earlier vocal-cord-related show delays.