Bret Michaels Cancels Remaining 2026 Tour Dates After Doctors Order Months of Rest
Updated
Updated · Fox News · Aug 23
Bret Michaels Cancels Remaining 2026 Tour Dates After Doctors Order Months of Rest
3 articles · Updated · Fox News · Aug 23
Summary
Bret Michaels will miss the rest of his 2026 scheduled shows after doctors pulled him off the road for the next several months following a comeback performance in Georgia.
Doctors said recent surgeries left the 63-year-old needing a slow recovery, with summer heat and humidity posing added risks to his blood sugar levels.
The canceled dates include The Mountain Music Festival, private events and other planned appearances, according to Michaels Entertainment Group.
In July, Michaels said he underwent a procedure to remove a kidney stone after playing through intense pain at three concerts before being hospitalized.
Michaels, who has long lived with Type 1 diabetes, has previously recovered from a 2010 brain hemorrhage and a later heart-related procedure.